Friday, March 18, 2011

Okay so it's the last official day of Spring Break (the joys of being a teacher and getting the same vacation as the kids) and I haven't accomplished anything. I have sat on my couch or outside in a lawn chair and read five books, and done absolutely nothing else. Even today I'm supposed to go get my tire fixed, grocery shop for our weekend camping trip and I can't get my lazy ass off the couch or my eyes away from this computer long enough. What's up with that? I don't know I guess I just don't get to really relax all that often and that's what this week has really been, relaxation. I wanted to do more; grade papers (as per usual), laundry, clean my bedroom (it really needs it) but nope. Just procrastinated to the point where there is no time left. Oh well. Summer is in three months. Maybe I'll get another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment